We want your buying experience with us to be a pleasant one. Therefore, we go to great strides to establish a high quality shipping department at the best possible shipping rates available. Excel Equipment, LLC uses several different reliable shipping methods to deliver our products throughout the world. Large heavy equipment such as air compressors, vehicle lifts, motorcycle lifts, fluid machines, and oil tote packages, will be shipped by freight delivery in an enclosed semi-truck. Small lighter products which do not require a semi-truck will be shipped by parcel delivery.
- Items are shipped only on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- For Freight Delivery we offer FedEx Freight, Dayton, SAIA, Estes, RoadRunner, USF Holland and UPS Freight. For Parcel Delivery we offer UPS.
- Our shopping cart offers only UPS Parcel at this time.
- Based upon your shipping destination, we may use one of our other carriers to save you money. For your convenience, you will be notified of any shipping changes.
- All products purchased from Excel are made pursuant to a shipping contract in which the risk of loss and title for the items pass to the buyer upon receipt of the product by the carrier.
- Excel is NOT responsible or liable for any damaged product from shipment. Excel does not own or operate any of the vehicles which ship our products.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all shipments for any damage, note any damage on the freight bill and file a claim with the carrier immediately.
- Any shortages and hidden damages or defects in goods must be reported to Excel Equipment within forty-eight hours of receipt of shipment.
- Shipping costs are solely the buyer’s responsibility and will be added upon total completion of the order.
- Import duties and/or taxes (for orders shipped to non-U.S. destinations) may be imposed by your local government on shipments from outside your country. These charges are not part of Excel’s charges and are beyond our control or ability to predict. These charges (if applied) are to be made payable to your government.
- Product delivery is sometimes delayed for reasons out of our control. We are constantly monitoring our inventory levels and receiving shipments at our warehouse locations. If an item is not in stock at the time your order is placed, you will be notified and it will be shipped by the best method or the method you choose during the checkout procedure as soon as it arrives.
- Tracking numbers for your orders will be provided upon shipment.
- Any shipments made to non-tax exempt customers in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky will be charged the states applicable sales tax. If you are a tax-exempt customer in Indiana, Illinois, or Kentucky, please send us a copy of your state’s exemption certificate.
- Products may be picked up at our warehouse locations as well. We invite all customers to visit our 75,000 square foot home office facility in Greenwood, Indiana (an Indianapolis suburb).
- For any questions or concerns about our shipping procedures or rates, please do not hesitate to contact our office toll free at: 1-800-392-3513 (8AM-5PM, EST, Monday through Friday)
- Large heavy products are more cost effective to ship by Freight Delivery. We offer a wide selection of freight carriers to deliver our products. We use FedEx Freight, Dayton, SAIA, Estes, RoadRunner, USF Holland and UPS Freight to offer you reliable shipping at the best possible shipping rates available.
- The freight carrier and Excel Equipment, LLC are NOT responsible to off-load freight deliveries. Click on the pictures of the large heavy products which will be delivered by freight to confirm sufficient equipment and space to off-load the products. For your convenience, we have also listed the dimensions and weights for the products in the Specifications tab on the respective product listing pages. Large quantities of small light products sent by freight can possibly be broken down upon arrival and off-loaded by hand if necessary.
- Freight deliveries can be made to a commercial business address where a dock and heavy off-loading equipment must be available to assist in the off-loading.
- Freight deliveries can be made to a residential address for a fee. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to off-load the product which may require heavy off-loading equipment such as a forklift. The customer is also responsible to verify the freight carrier has sufficient space to maneuver the vehicle when it arrives at the residence.
- Freight deliveries can be made to a local freight terminal which will have the necessary heavy equipment to load the product onto the customer’s truck or trailer.
- Lift gate services may be available for certain products to assist you with offloading. An additional charge may apply for this service.
- Products shipped with FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental lower 48 U.S. states to a commercial address. Residential freight delivery will be charged a fee. In most cases, the products will be shipped direct from the factory using standard delivery with the carrier of their choice. Please allow 10-14 business days for these products to arrive.
- Smaller packages are more cost effective to ship by a parcel carrier. We offer a wide option of parcel carriers to deliver our products. We use UPS to offer you reliable shipping at the best possible shipping rates available.
- It may be more cost effective for large quantities of parcel products to be placed on a pallet and shipped by Freight Delivery. Off-loading equipment and maneuvering space for the truck will be required if this method is done. You will be notified of this so you can make other shipping arrangements to another destination if necessary and make preparations for off-loading.
- Products shipped with FREE SHIPPING only applies to the continental lower 48 U.S. states to a commercial address. In most cases, the products will be shipped direct from the factory using standard delivery with the carrier of their choice. Please allow 10-14 business days for these products to arrive.