Dry Reconnect Inverted Breakaway is designed to close off the liquid path and the vapor path in the event of a driveaway. Engineered to separate at maximum of 300 pounds of axial pull force, the OPW 66CAS Breakaway will withstand line shocks up to 250 PSI disconnect force, while protecting your dispensing system from catastrophic damage. The OPW 66CAS is developed for use with inverted coaxial metric hoses and designed to meet today's demanding standards.
- Dual poppets - Closes to prevent product spillage and vapor leakage.
- Dual poppeted breakaways are recommended for use in any vacuum-assist systems, especially nozzles with integral vapor valves.
- Sleek, attractive appearance - To enhance station image.
- Quick reconnect - Requires only 15 lbs. of force to reconnect.
- Dry reconnect - Designed to help prevent liquid from spraying the operator during the reconnection operation.
- Rugged, durable construction - Outer sleeve to protect coupling and sealing parts from damage, for long, trouble-free service life.
- CARB Certified and UL Listed Per Standard 567
- Nozzle and hose compatibility - Interfaces with Stage II vapor recovery nozzles by OPW, and with all manufacturers of vapor recovery hoses. (Features the popular M34 metric thread.)
- Outer sleeve to protect sealing and coupling parts in a drive away.
- Field-proven, double-poppet design that seals both ends of the product line and the dispenser side of the vapor line in a drive away.
- Inverted metric coaxial hose fitting for installation into any vacuum-assist dispenser.
- Easily replaces any inverted breakaway currently in use today.
- Additional Information
Vapor Recovery Yes Reconnectable Yes Size 1"