The OPW 45 swivel is designed for gasoline self-service applications where easy nozzle and hose handling is important for customer convenience. The 45 is installed between the nozzle and hose to reduce strain, providing flexibility so fueling hoses last longer.
- Compact, attractive profile - for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. - UL amp; ULC Listed.
- Unique two planes of rotation - for easy nozzle positioning and hose life.
- Better flow performance - less restriction means higher refueling speeds.
- Seals made of new, low-temperature compound - to improve cold weather performance.
- Design Working Pressure - OPW products are designed to work at 50 PSI maximum pressure.
- Secure design - not repairable or rebuildable for certainty of operation. Every OPW 45 is factory assembled and tested.