Verifone Commander Site Controller
Standard Ground: This item usually ships within 1 business day via standard ground.
The Commander Site Controller from Verifone offers convenience store owners a versatile site-management solution, providing increased speed in payment acceptance, fueling operations, and back office store control.
The Commander Site Controller system architecture includes expansion slots and ports to add capacity as your business grows, ensuring fuel functionality and superior performance for years to come. The Commander Site Controller is designed specifically to survive the harsh convenience retail industry. It is purpose-built for years of trouble-free service.
|Increased Speed of Payment, Fueling, and Store Control||Expandable Architecture||Commander Console Dashboard Mobile App|
Cloud-Based Software Suite with Mobile App
The Commander Site Controller features the Commander Console, a cloud-based management software platform. This platform allows owners to manage all aspects of their business: from fuel, to payments, to store operations. Quickly and easily gain access from any web-enabled device, including mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Verifone’s Commander Console includes a mobile app available on iOS and Android operating platforms, allowing managers and business owners to access a valuable set of operational matrixes that are graphical and easy to navigate. Whether on a smartphone or tablet, experience up-to-the-minute business updates with this remote management tool.
- 2.10 GHz Intel Core i3-2310E CPU
- Scalable to Intel Core i7
- 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Scalable to 8GB
- 8GB Solid State Mass Storage plus 160 GB Hard Drive
- Scalable to 1TB Hard Drive
- 1x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- 16x RS-232 Serial Ports - Scalable to 24 ports
- 2x20 Diagnostic Display on Front Bezel
- Soft Reset Button, diagnostic console port, 7-segment status LEDs, heartbeat LED, power LED and diagnostic switches
- Secure Real-Time Linux
- Backup battery for power-loss protection
- Temperature: operating range 0 -40° C, non-operating range -20 to 60° C
- Humidity: operating range 15% to 95%, relative humidity at 40%
Additional Expansion Capability
- 2 slots for additional CPU functionality
- 3 PCIe peripheral card slots
- 2 Hard Drive slots