OPW 23 Series Open Atmospheric Vent - 2"
Standard Ground: This item usually ships within 1 business day via standard ground.
Open Atmospheric Vents are installed on the top of vent pipes from underground or above ground fuel storage tanks. The vent cap and internal wire screen are designed to protect the tank vent lines against intrusion and blockage from water, debris or insects. These vents are always open to atmosphere and allow any pressure or vacuum into the tank to vent.
- Body: aluminum
- Screen: 40-mesh brass
- Set Screws: brass
- Reliable Service – Vent cap drain spouts extend outward to deter rainwater entry
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – Aluminum body and cap assure a long service life
- Easy Installation – The 23 is available in 2" and 3" slip-on models that provide for attachment to the vent line with set screws
- Complies with NFPA 30 Requirements – For venting gasoline vapors upward
- High-Maximum Flow Rate – 7,000 SCFH at 2 psi (0.14 bar) pressure drop
- 40-Mesh Brass Wire Screen – Helps prevent debris and insects from entering the tank vent lines