The new UL-approved K24 In-line Turbine Meter is suitable for use with Gasoline, Diesel, and Kerosene. The UL (Underwriters Laboratory) approval assures the product and its components are suitable for the application specified. The meter is easy to install and comes equipped with a rotatable screen, sturdy aluminum casing, and sealed electronic card, making the K24 the ideal instrument for fluid monitoring under any condition.
- Reinforced aluminum body
- Polypropylene turbine
- Impulse type signals: single channel, reed switch
- Electronic card with LCD display
- 5 digit partial total from 0.1 to 99999
- 6 digit total from 1 to 999999
- Resettable total available
- Flow rate 2 - 32 GPM
- Flow rate indication
- Repetitiveness: 0.2%
- Loss of pressure: <0.4 psi @ 30 GPM
- Can be calibrated (batch total)
- Powered by two AAA batteries (versions A & O)
- Additional Information
Compatible Liquids Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene Inlet 1" Outlet 1" Flow Rate 2 - 32 GPM Pressure Rating 300 PSI Connection NPT
* Free shipping is only available in the 48 continental states of the U.S.A. Also note that a fuel surcharge may apply to certain areas.
* Residential & lift gate fees may apply.