The K33 is a mechanical meter for use in the accurate measuring of gasoline, kerosene and diesel. The K33 ATEX meets all requirements related to the use of materials in potentially explosive environments. It is reliable, economical, easy to install, and can be calibrated on-site. Furthermore, it performs well under gravity-fed applications thanks to the low flow resistance. The K33 ATEX meter can be installed in both rigid and flexible pipes or directly onto pumps and tanks.
The equipment is classified as follows: Group II, category 2 G IIB T=85°C (T6), so the flow meter is suitable for working in areas classified as 1 and 2 in accordance with directive 99/92/CE.
- For Diesel, Gasoline, and Light Oils
- ATEX + IECEx approval
- 3-digit partial indicator (max. 999 gallons)
- 6-digit total indicator (max. 999999 gallons)
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Repeatability: +/- 0.3%
- 5 - 32 GPM Flow Rate
- Max operating pressure: 145 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 400 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- 5 lbs
- Additional Information
Compatible Liquids Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene Inlet 1" Outlet 1" Flow Rate 5 - 32 GPM Pressure Rating 400 PSI Operating Pressure 145 PSI Connection NPT
* Free shipping is only available in the 48 continental states of the U.S.A. Also note that a fuel surcharge may apply to certain areas.
* Residential & lift gate fees may apply.