This GPI M-150S-E-PO features a rotary gear design and is made from durable and light weight cast aluminum. The 12-VDC motor delivers flow rates up to 15 GPM. The M-150S is the best-selling fuel transfer pump in retail, providing longer run times and award-winning performance year over year. The M-150S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel and kerosene. The M-150S-E-PO comes with standard nozzle cover and is ideal for applications where accessories are already available. Pump only for direct tank mounting.
- Designed for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or Industrial applications
- Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified & 2 year warranty
- Independent lab tested, the GPI M-150S received a Gold Medal Performance award for delivering three times more operating hours than our leading competitor's comparable pump.
- More operating hours means longer pump life and greater value.
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified & 2 year warranty.
- Flow Rate: 15 GPM (57 L/Min)
- Type: Rotary Gear
- Current Draw: 18 Amps
- Motor: 1900 RPM, 1/5 HP, UL listed to US and Canadian standards
- Operating Pressure: 15 PSI (1.03 BAR) - Standard Pressure
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 125°F (-29°C to 52°C)
- Housing: Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum body
- Inlet: 1 IN. Female NPT
- Outlet: 3/4 IN. Female NPT
- Mounting: Direct mount, 2 IN. Male NPT
- 2 year warranty
In the Box
- Includes the M-150S 15 GPM pump with direct mount
- Nozzle holder
- Owners manual
- Additional Information
Compatible Liquids Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene Flow Rate 15 GPM Motor 1/5 HP Inlet 1" Outlet 3/4" Power Supply 12 Volt DC