GPI LP-50 Lever Pump
Drop Ship: This item is shipped from the manufacturer via standard ground.
Designed to fit tanks or 55 gallon barrels. The unique linkage and shaft design ensures a smooth and easy stroke, and eliminates side load, shaft binding, or seal leakage seen in other lever pumps. For use with: water, antifreeze diesel fuel, petroleum based products, mild detergents, lubricants, and most Ag chemicals. Not for use with: kerosene, roundup concentrate, or flammable fluids.
- Lever action pump
- Up to one pint per stroke
- Unique design for smooth and easy strokes
- Design eliminates seal leakage
- Molded acetal spout
- 3/4" X 1" hose barb
- 2" NPT tank fitting
- Works with drums up to 36"
- 90 day warranty
- For use with: water, antifreeze diesel fuel, petroleum based products, mild detergents, lubricants, and most Ag chemicals. Not for use with kerosene, roundup concentrate, or flammable fluids
- Type: Piston
- Barrel Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Spout Material: Thermoplastic
- Inlet: 3/4 IN. Hose barb
- Outlet: 1 IN. Hose barb
- Mounting: Direct mount, 2 IN. Male NPT
- Suction Pipe: Polypropylene, telescoping, up to 36 IN.
- UPC: 031401129007
In the Box
- Includes the LP-50 Up to 1 pint per stroke cycle hand pump
- Telescoping suction pipe
- Owners manual
|Power Supply||Hand Pump|