GPI G8P-012-MU Portable 12V Fuel Transfer Pump
Drop Ship: This item is shipped from the manufacturer via standard ground.
There is not a higher quality pump built to do this job. For work or recreation, for everyday use or emergency backup, the G8P is ready when you are. Just connect a power source and you are ready to fuel virtually any petroleum-powered vehicle or equipment, anywhere.
- 20% lighter portable pump with comfort grip handle. Experience gas station convenience where ever you are.
- Approved for use with gasoline (alcohol blends to E15), diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends to B20) and kerosene.
- Factory attached power cord with in-line switch eliminates installation hassles.
- Self-priming, low maintenance rotary gear pump design for ease of use and long pump life.
- Flow Rate: 8 GPM (30 L/min)
- Type: Rotary Gear
- Current Draw: 11 Amps
- Motor: 1/10 HP, UL listed to US and Canadian standards
- Operating Pressure: 10 PSI (0.69) - Normal Pressure
- -20°F to 125°F (-29°C to 52°C)
- Pump Housing: Corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Inlet: 3/4 IN. Female NPT
- Outlet: 3/4 IN. Female NPT
- Mounting: 2 IN. Male NPT
- Hose: Buna-N electrically conductive, 8 FT. (2.4 M) X 5/8 IN.
- Suction Pipe: 8 FT. Suction Hose W/Strainer
- Power Cord: 12 FT. (3.6 M), 14/2 AWG
- 2 year warranty
In the Box
- Includes the G8P 8 GPM pump
- Manual unleaded nozzle
- Dispensing hose w/static wire
- Suction hose
- Factory-installed power cord w/alligator clips
- Owners manual
|Compatible Liquids||Diesel, E15, Gasoline, Kerosene|
|Flow Rate||8 GPM|
|Power Supply||12 Volt DC|