Cim-Tek 70225 (260AMG-10) 10 Micron Microglass Particulate Spin-On Fuel Filter
BACKORDER: This item is currently on backorder, but still available for purchase.
To ensure your engine runs at peak performance, your fuel must be as clean as possible. That's where Cim-Tek Filtration can help. Our Microglass is a high-performance media with a high void area to capture the finest of particulates, such as dirt, dust, and rust for the finest in filtration. It can withstand biodiesel blends up to B100 and can also be used with gasoline, diesel, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), and ethanol blends up to 15%. Made in the USA.
- Removes common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Microglass filters remove particulates at the finest level possible
- Up to 25 GPM (94.6 LPM) maximum flow with 260, 300, & 400 Series
- Up to 40 GPM (151.4 LPM) max flow with 800 Series
- 50 PSI maximum working pressure
- Pre-lubed gasket
- Microglass, 10 micron, 3 11/16" diameter x 8.75" length with 1 3/8"-12 thread, UL listed