The OPW 66 is designed to be installed on fuel dispensing hoses, and will separate when subjected to a designated pull force. The dual valves seat automatically, stopping the flow of fuel and limiting any fuel spillage, while protecting the dispensing equipment. For proper operation, the OPW 66V-3/4" must always be installed with a straightening hose with a minimum length of 9", such as the OPW 66H. The 66V-1" must be installed with a minimum length of 12" hose.
- Pull force - the 66V-0300 will break away with a pull force less than 250 lbs. The 66V-1300 will break away with a pull force less than 300 lbs
- Certainty of operation - designed to be replaced after separation, instead of reassembled, to protect against reassembly errors.
- Unique double-poppet design - features low pressure drop.
- Low pressure drop - the integral check valve design allows for minimal pressure drop for faster, high-volume fill-ups.
- Available in black coating by ordering 66B Series.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc
- Design Working Pressure - OPW products are designed to work at 50 PSI maximum pressure.
- Additional Information