The QuickJack™ BL-7000SLX is our heaviest-duty, ultra-portable car and truck lifting system. If you’ve dreamed about a professional-capacity lift in your residential garage, or want the muscle to be able to detail all your clients’ vehicles like the big guys, the QuickJack is your ticket to the major leagues.
Meet the latest and greatest QuickJack, the BL-7000SLX extreme-duty portable car lifting system. No more fiddling with jacks and ramps for your big vehicles. The game changes the moment your QuickJack hits the garage floor. With the QuickJack BL-7000SLX, you can go from floor to air in a mere matter of seconds. Get your tools ready. They’re about to get a workout.
The BL-7000SLX is a real 7,000-lb. capacity automotive lift, designed, engineered and manufactured by the same people who make traditional style car lifts and truck lifts found in shops and garages around the world. But with one key distinction that changes everything. The BL-7000SLX is designed to be taken anywhere. No bolts. No wiring. Just two ramps, a power source and a whole lot of potential. Throw it in the trunk, backseat or truck bed when you need lifting power to go. And store the space-saving frame almost anywhere when not in use. After the initial setup, getting your car or truck up to a comfortable working height takes seconds. Just place the ramps on the floor, connect the power, position the frames and rubber blocks. And you’re 100% ready to begin work.
With a whisper thin three-inch collapsed profile, the QuickJack can fit where almost no other lifting system can. Plus, with the added benefit of no cross beams, you can match your QuickJack portable lifting system to just about any vehicle like a fingerprint.
SLX automatic safety locks
All SLX model QuickJacks are built with an additional safety precaution: dual-position safety locks that engage as the lift rises. To disengage these locks, simply flip the lock bar to begin a smooth descent.
SLX extended block trays
We made our rubber block trays even bigger to enhance QuickJack functionality, as well as to provide better positioning options during set-up.
SLX reinforced upper frame rails
The largest capacity QuickJack portable lifts include specially enhanced upper frame rails, reinforced with box-welded steel to reduce all deflection.
BL-7000SLX extra length ramps
Bigger vehicles require a solid lifting base, so the BL-7000SLX has an extended length ramp to give you maximum positioning options.
- 7,000-pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear under car access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system
- Durable powder coat finish
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- (2) ea. jack frame assemblies
- (2) ea. 150" hydraulic hoses
- (2) ea. 14" aux. hoses
- (2) ea. frame handles
- (4) ea. 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
- (4) ea. 3" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
- (1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control
- Additional Information
Lifting Capacity 7,000 lb Lifting Speed 60 sec Length 72.5" Width 12" Min Height 3.5" Max Height 18" Lifting Height 21.5"
* Free shipping is only available in the 48 continental states of the U.S.A. Also note that a fuel surcharge may apply to certain areas.
* Residential & lift gate fees may apply.