The QuickJack™ BL-5000SLX portable automotive lifting system is the ultimate tool for DIY and racing enthusiasts looking to do a lot with a little space. Do what you love faster, safer and easier than before. QuickJack has got your back.
Meet your new best friend in the garage and at the track. The QuickJack BL-5000SLX portable car lifting system revolutionizes the way you get your car in the air. No more struggling with ramps and jacks. With the QuickJack BL-5000SLX under your car, you can be maintenance ready in mere seconds.
The BL-5000SLX is a true 5,000-lb. capacity automotive lift, made from the same materials you'll find in a professional shop or garage. But the key difference is, you can take the BL-5000SLX with you almost anywhere. Toss it in the trunk or backseat when you're on the move, and stow it away in a corner when you're not. After initial one-time assembly, setting up your QuickJack is a snap. Just drop it on the floor and connect the power. Then place position the light-weight jack frames and rubber blocks beneath your vehicle. That's it. Press the up button and go!
With a three inch collapsed height, the QuickJack can get in where other jacks only wish they could. And without any cross members, you can match frame positions to almost any vehicle width.
SLX automatic safety locks
All SLX model QuickJacks feature an added safety measure: dual-position automatic safety locks. As the lift rises, these locks move securely into place. Disengage with a simple flip of the lock bar.
SLX extended block trays
We increased the size of our rubber block trays to allow for extra functionality in addition to better trailing side block positioning during set-up.
SLX reinforced upper frame rails
On our larger capacity QuickJack lifting systems, we've reinforced the upper frame rails with box-welded steel to minimize deflection.
Open center design
Let nothing get in your way. Our open-center design gives users unhindered access to the wheels and undercarriage.
- 5,000-pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear under car access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system
- Durable powder coat finish
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- (2) ea. jack frame assemblies
- (2) ea. 150" hydraulic hoses
- (2) ea. 14" aux. hoses
- (2) ea. frame handles
- (4) ea. 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
- (4) ea. 3" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
- (1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control
- Additional Information
Lifting Capacity 6,000 lb Lifting Speed 60 sec Length 72.5" Width 10.5" Min Height 3.5" Max Height 17" Lifting Height 21"
* Free shipping is only available in the 48 continental states of the U.S.A. Also note that a fuel surcharge may apply to certain areas.
* Residential & lift gate fees may apply.