The 66RB-2000 Reconnectable Breakaway is designed for use in today's truck stops and high-volume markets. Intended for installation on fuel dispensing hoses, the 66RB will separate at a maximum force of 350 lbs. Upon separation, the integral check valves close, stopping the flow of fuel and limiting any fuel spillage from either hose end. For proper operation on high-hanging hoses, the OPW 66RB must always be installed using a "straightening hose" with a minimum length of 12", such as the OPW 66H. For low hose applications, the 66RB should be installed downstream of the retractor cable.
- Pull force - the 66RB will break away with a pull force of no more than 350 lbs.
- Easily reconnected - after relieving line pressure, simply push coupling halves together until latched. Reconnection force is approximately 15 lbs.
- Protected coupling and poppet - the breakaway's poppets and sealing surfaces are protected from impact during separation by a durable plastic sleeve.
- Low pressure drop - the integral check valve design allows for minimal pressure drop for faster, high-volume fill-ups.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Design Working Pressure - OPW products are designed to work at 50 PSI maximum pressure
- Additional Information
Vapor Recovery Yes Reconnectable Yes Size 1"