The Back-UPS Pro provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium and extended length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. And it features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages. The Back-UPS Pro also includes unique “green” features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and “AVR Bypass” also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Back-UPS Pro’s standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.FEATURES
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) gives the status of over 20 different utility and battery backup conditions.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations so you can work indefinitely through brownouts and overvoltages.
- 4 “Battery Backup & Surge Protected” Outlets keep a CPU, monitor and other critical devices running when the power goes out or fluctuates outside safe levels. (Includes one power-saving “Controlled” outlet).
- 4 “Surge Only” Outlets protect printers, faxes or other equipment without reducing battery capacity. (Includes two power-saving “Controlled” outlets).
- PowerChute Software lets you use your computer to access additional power protection and management features:
- Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages
- Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions
- Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings
- Monitors and displays power and battery status
- Data Line Surge Protection guards against surges and spikes traveling over Ethernet or coax cable lines. Push Button Circuit Breaker enables quick recovery from overloads.
- 3 Yr Warranty, $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy and free technical support via phone or web.
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing ensures your unit is ready when you need it.