The GPI HP-90 piston hand pump features a dual action design that pumps fluid on both the push and pull stroke. The HP-90 is constructed with a lightweight aluminum housing to provide reliability dispensing a wide variety of petroleum products year after year. The GPI HP-90 delivers up to 1 quart per stroke and comes with dispensing hose, nozzle and adjustable suction pipe. Up to 25 gallons per 100 strokes or 95 litres per 100 strokes.
- Pumps fluid on both the push and the pull strokes for fast delivery
- Built-in anti-siphon valve
- Flow Rate: Up to 25 Gallons per 100 Stroke Cycles (Up to 95 Litres per 100 Strokes Cycles)
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum
- Thermoplastic Spout, with Built-In Holder
- For use with: diesel fuel, kerosene, medium oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid
- Inlet: 1 in. NPT Outlet: 3/4 in. NPT Mounting: 2 in. NPT
- 8 ft. (2.44 m) x 3/4 in.
- Telescoping 15 to 40 in. (38.1 to 101.6 cm)
- Additional Information
Compatible Liquids Diesel, Kerosene, Oil Motor Hand Pump Inlet 1" NPT Outlet 3/4 NPT Power Supply Hand Pump