Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post Car Lifts is designed to provide pros and hobbyists alike with a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application.
Powerful and secure, BendPak’s XPR-9S in particular has an incredibly rapid lifting speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity.
If you’re looking to do more in less time than ever before, you’ll find that the short-style XPR-9S automobile lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Adjust able wide or narrow drive-thru configurations
- Extended rise gives you over 6-feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- Narrow Design
- 9,000 lb. 2-Post Floorplate Lift
- Truck and van adapters standard
- Double-telescoping screw pads
- Additional Information
Lifting Capacity 9,000 lb Power Unit 220V Lifting Speed 45 sec Width 145” Height 113" Width Between Columns 118.5" Drive Thru Clearance 106" Lifting Height 73"
* Free shipping is only available in the 48 continental states of the U.S.A. Also note that a fuel surcharge may apply to certain areas.
* Residential & lift gate fees may apply.