Looking for the direct-drive operation of the XPR-9FD, but with an even beefier lifting capacity? Then, the XPR-12FD is your lift. This super-industrial-strength piece of equipment has got it all: cutting-edge technology, top of the line materials, design that's ahead of its time and a 12,000 pound lifting capacity. An open-top model, the XPR-12FD makes unobstructed floor-to-ceiling applications a breeze. Fits in shops with 13' ceilings and higher.
- Single-piece columns
- 12,000-lb lifting capacity
- Automatic arm restraints
- Single-point safety release
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Large, 25" x 22" A36 steel base plate
- Wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Open-top eliminates overhead obstruction
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set comes standard
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Oversized 6" cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Additional Information
Lifting Capacity 12,000 lb Power Unit 220V Lifting Speed 50 sec Width 155" Height 144" Drive Thru Clearance 103" Lifting Height 74"
* Free shipping is only available in the 48 continental states of the U.S.A. Also note that a fuel surcharge may apply to certain areas.
* Residential & lift gate fees may apply.