Our XPR-10AS asymmetric two-post lift offers the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This durable, safe and reliable car lift features an expandable top beam and Tru-Metric arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement.
The powerful and secure XPR-10AS is an incredibly rapid lift with a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity. A simple, yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum, delivering lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new XPR-10AS two-post lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Over-sized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Double-telescoping screw pads
- Additional Information
Lifting Capacity 10,000 lb Power Unit 220V Lifting Speed 45 sec Width 145” Height 145" Drive Thru Clearance 102" Lifting Height 73"
* Free shipping is only available in the 48 continental states of the U.S.A. Also note that a fuel surcharge may apply to certain areas.
* Residential & lift gate fees may apply.